[Loch-Ruadh] Lugnuts Phone List

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Jun 22 10:01:19 PDT 2002

A special phone list was used last year for Lughnasad. This list
consisted of home, work and/or cell #'s that the autocrats, seneschal
and coordinators could use during the week of the event. It really
helped when those out on site forgot something, when scheduled plans
went astray or an emergency came up.

The list did contain some "Do Not Publish" information and as far as I
know none of the DNP #'s were used after the event.

So, what I am asking is if you would like your contact info available to
those listed above, please send it to me.  If you have information that
you prefer not be used after the event just put DNP after that
information and we will erase it from our little pea brains (and trust
me after the event those listed above WILL have little pea brains or no
brains left at all).

Dana

Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!