[Loch-Ruadh] ATTENTION!

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 21:18:09 PDT 2002

Please send your articles by June 25th (SCA time) - so we can get them
printed by populace.  This will be our July/August edition - and will cover
Lughnasad, so if you have anything to announce for it, here's your chance.

I have recieved 2 articles at this time (Thanks Dana and Bice!)  Please send
soon so I may include your words of wisdom, wonders, wishes and wisecracks
(in that order?)

"We don't work till the articles get here"

Thanks

Asa