[Loch-Ruadh] Guardian Feast Tables

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Jun 28 15:23:43 PDT 2002

Dan Foster wrote:

> There were three tables at the WarLords event for the Cave Sale. Did you
> bring back all three? Please check again.

There were indeed three tables; I'm bringing all three.

It's 5:20 as I write this. I need to pick up some stuff at Gabrielle's,
shop for a few items then hitten ze road. At this point, it will
probably be 8:30ish before I arrive on site, maybe later. :/

Sluggy!

--

Nice weather? You think we're having... nice weather? I guess you
didn't lose the only one that meant anything in your life. I guess

                                   Jack Colt