[Loch-Ruadh] electricity / Camping at Guardian of the Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Jun 2 07:47:08 PDT 2002

there is some electricity in the camping area, but because it is limited
access it and it's location it has been reserved for the feast/Permanent
pavilion and medical needs i.e.., breathing machines, wheelchairs, excreta.

some of us have discovered a portable power source a trolling battery like
the ones sold at Wal-Mart hooked up to a cigarette lighter with a power
converter can provide ample electricity for a fan and some light and can be
recharged. trolling batteries are designed to power small electrical devices
for extended period of times. it's a bit of an investment but I found it
well worth it. Trolling battery between $60-80 cig lighter between $5-15
power converter (cig lighter to plugin outlet) $75-100 prices vary depending
on brand and store sales.

Lady (Simone) Maurian in Seanan ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net

I guess if your willing to brave the heat with out electricity, or Dairy
Palace we can too. We will make our arrangements to go. And your right ,
lots of trees.
   Tegwared