[Loch-Ruadh] wandering bardic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Jun 4 13:41:24 PDT 2002

Many thanks for hosting this, Lady Elizabeth, but...

Who are these folks you are cc'ing to??  (Getting paranoid now....)
Cc: mkortum at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov; jolvera at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov

And how do I make my computer stop saying the above messages?

BlankJane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com> wrote:

Okay, I know I can be dense sometimes, but do you really have to call me
Blank???  LOL

[ Blank Bkgrd.gif of type image/gif deleted ]

More blanks....

I think I'll go blank out until 5 p.m.  I've been bored since 1 p.m., when I
had to start looking up purchase orders in a system that is so old, it
doesn't even have a mouse interface.  Just tab, enter, hit a function
number.  And it's in black & white... so my monitor has been bored all day
as well.

Is it any coincidence that "work" and "hell" are both four-letter words?  I
think not....

Madelina
blankety-blank of blankdom