[Loch-Ruadh] It is June 10th

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Jun 10 21:19:26 PDT 2002

At 09:49 PM 6/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>And I am having a shortage of recieved officer reports....
>
>PP!

My most magnificent  Fearless Leader and
My most illustrious and patient Regional Boss,

May I beg your leniency and patience;  I have been tending a disabled, very
grumpy, hard to please and a real pain in the ass---cot covered neck (red),
Lord husband for these yea many days and days and days and more days.
I owe both of you, and the Kingdom Exchequer reports. I am in the process
of trying to get them together but am not completely free of my wifely
duties.
If I can hide somewhere for a few hours tomorrow I will try very hard to
produce
the required documents.

Your most tardy and humble servant,

Bicé

PS  If you buy all this, I have some property I want to talk to you both about.