[Loch-Ruadh] Attention Lughnasad Coordinators

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 20 12:45:55 PDT 2002

Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
mka Daniel Foster
fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Archery Coordinator
The adult archery competition will consist of one Royal Round with results reported to
Kingdom and the Golden Arrow Award going to the best scoring archer. A Tic Tac Toe fun shoot
for the adults will take place later. The youth archery competition will consist of target
shooting with First and Second prizes.  Dragon Fun shoot for the children and prizes too.

Padraig let me know if you need more info.
Daniel