[Loch-Ruadh] Camp feast for Guardian of the Tor as of 6/26/02

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 10:15:05 PDT 2002

I'm not bringing cherry cobbler.  I'm bringing cherry
pie and pecan pie because that's what Logan bought
when I asked him to go buy me cherry cobbler fixins.

Also gonna bring some olives, dates, & etc. to munch
on during the hafla.

Might actually make it out there while it's still
light... I told Logan & the kids they had to pack the
truck today while I'm at work, or I'd go by myself!
Brighid had her clothes, garb, & toys packed last
night even.  Funny what a little motivation will do
for you.

See y'all tonight!

Madelina