[Loch-Ruadh] The New Website is UP!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jun 28 14:02:16 PDT 2002

I didn't have time to look at the website when I was at the library at lunch
:(    Maybe I could come over to somebody's house and see it soon??  (Logan
is still cussing out Microsoft ever since attempting to install Windows XP,
which was SUPPOSED to be more stable.)

Glad it's almost time to get off, though, and head for the Tor!!

Madelina