[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: MoAS newsletter; request for submissions

Steve Rourke srourke at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 28 22:18:06 PDT 2002

I am forwarding this to our list, hopefully some of you out there can and
are willing to submit articles for this newsletter. Lady Asa has had a few
articles published in this one, and the level of information is quite good.
If anyone wants the editors email address let me know and I will furnish it
privately.

Dohmnall

Subject: MoAS newsletter; request for submissions

Salutations,

This missive desires to find you well, its other
purpose is a shameless pea for articles for the
Minister of Arts and Sciences Kingdom of Atenveldt
Newsletter.
http://arts.atenveldt.org/

Don't Know what to submit?
here are some suggestions.....however, please know you
are welcome to send everything

July ==== Writing Letters and Speaking in a Period
Fashion
August ==== Decorating and Camouflaging
September === Collegiums and Workshops
October ===== Deputies
November ==== Performing Arts
December ===== Alchemy

What to do when your group's A&S activities die down
How to redirect overly_helpful members
How to organize Guilds
Things they never told you about being MOAS
What are your Societal obligations
How you did your project.
Suggestions on teaching.
Recipes
book suggestions
movie quotes
worst and best movie
word of the month
A great site you found
what A&S activities are happening on your area
Someone you would like to thank or showcase their arts
or service

If you have any questions on how, what, when , where
to submit please contact me.

You do not have to be an MoAS or from Atenveldt to
submit.

Thank you for your support!!
This is my newsletter...this is your newsletter...this
is our newsletter...from sea to shining sea (see now,
I am singing....please submit, those that have heard
me sing know what a crime that is)

In Service
Eden

Lady Eden Blacksmith