[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: Never say to a cop...

Kathy Varner dkv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 10:20:39 PDT 2002

From: "Lianna Brawley"
boodarj at aol.com
Subject: Fwd: Never say to a cop...
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:36:48 +0000
>From: "Reggie Thompson"
>To: AwesumPossums at aol.com, BigDFalk at cs.com, brawler71 at msn.com,
>Subject: Fwd: Never say to a cop...
>Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:46:58 -0500
>

>>From: "melody mullen"
>>To: bonner at hub.ofthe.net, garysgal75052 at yahoo.com, QQya at aol.com,
>>gary.elliott at lmco.com, jbills8778 at hotmail.com,
>>JSHERMAN at canteyhanger.com,
>>MBills at encompserv.com, mbrady5000 at aol.com, whonan40 at hotmail.com,
>>regginators at hotmail.com
>>Subject: Fwd: Never say to a cop...
>>Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:53:13 -0500

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

===References:===
  1. http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=44364

From: "melody mullen" <kennys01girl at hotmail.com>
To: bonner at hub.ofthe.net, garysgal75052 at yahoo.com, QQya at aol.com, gary.elliott at lmco.com, jbills8778 at hotmail.com, JSHERMAN at canteyhanger.com, MBills at encompserv.com, mbrady5000 at aol.com, whonan40 at hotmail.com, regginators at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:53:13 -0500

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

>From: "Reanne and Bill"
>To: "Val Goss ADMIN" , "Kayla" , "Jeanne and Mark" , "Don from bowling" ,
"Chris Harvey" , "Andy Miears" , "rh2act" , "Mel" , "1obnoxious1" , "Gina
Veillon" , "ImAsken4it at aol.com" , "Joan Shaw" , "k" , "LOGAN"
>Subject: Never say to a cop...
>Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:39:39 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
>
>THINGS TO NEVER SAY TO A COP...
>
>1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in
>Texas)
>
>2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
>
>3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
>
>4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
>
>5. Are You Andy or Barney?
>
>6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a
>police officer.
>
>7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
>
>8. I pay your salary!
>
>9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning,
>too!
>
>10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
>
>11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other
>cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
>
>12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been
>drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look
>glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
>
>*** Forward this to at least 11 people and see what comes on your screen, you
will laugh your head off!!!!!!! This works. I don't know how...