[Loch-Ruadh] DFT Guardian

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 14:28:59 PDT 2002

I will certainly be there, as well as Logan and the
kids.  I'm even trying to talk Lady Gemma of Firth and
Lord Egbert of Hastings into making an appearance.
Gemma might even bring her horses :)

--- Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Let's see how many we can get to come out for this
> event.  It was so much
> fun to have us all together at Warlord

We weren't all there at Warlord :(   ...or didn't you
miss me???  I know I missed being with you all.  But
my 85 year old uncle shamed me into going to a family
reunion so that he could FINALLY meet my children.
Sometimes it's a hard call, between one's "real"
family and one's SCA family, as I love you all so
much.

Madelina, proud member of Loch Ruadh since 1991.