[Loch-Ruadh] Camping at Guardian of the Tor.

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:39:57 PDT 2002

I've been "camping" in Alaska in June, July and August.  I'll be honest with
you, I'm not sure which is worse...the heat here in Texas or the massive
amounts of mosquitos, gnats and biting flies in Alaska during those months.
And don't tell me you can use Off or some other bug repellent :)  I think
those mosquitos were raised on that stuff :)  Now the Pacific
Northwest...say Oregon or Washington...hmmm..that's a novel idea .. huh Bear
;)

Sean