[Loch-Ruadh] Today in History March 1

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Mar 1 08:07:07 PST 2002

PBW wrote:

> At least I wasnt the only one who thought on those lines! <question is if we
> pinned a tail on it can you call it a weasel?>

Baldrick: I have a cunning plan.
Edmund: Yes, perhaps, but I think I may have a more cunning one.
Baldrick: Well, mine's pretty cunning, My Lord.
Edmund: Yes, but not cunning enough, I imagine.
Baldrick: Well, that depends how cunning you mean, My Lord.
Edmund: Well, pretty damn cunning. How cunning do you think I mean?
Baldrick: Well, mine's quite cunning, My Lord.
Edmund: (fed up) Alright, then, let's hear it! Let's hear what's so damn
cunning!
Baldrick: Right, well, first of all, you get him to come with you--
Edmund: Oh yes, very cunning. Brilliantly cunning. I ask him to come
with me and then...then stab him, perhaps. How cunning can you get?

Sluggy

--

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the
  government and I'm here to help."  -  Ronald Reagan