[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Gulf War XI Final Countdown

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 19:31:51 PST 2002

Greetings to all,

Final countdown to Gulfwar XI has stated. The Loch Ruadh trailer is in
its final stages of being packed. Lady Gwenllian and I have completed
the shopping here in the area. Gwenllian, Elayne and I will  complete
the grocery needs in Hattisberg, MS for vegetables and fresh bread to be
served at the nightly dinners in the Loch Ruadh camp. Here is the weekly
feast list:

Monday        No Feast ( setup day ) every one bring your own meal.

Tuesday        New Orleans Gumbo served with gourmet Popcorn Rice from
Louisiana,  Bread,
                       Desert and Ice Tea.

Wednesday   Fried Turkey, English pea salad, Baked beans, Garlic Bread,
Fruit, Desert and Ice Tea.
                       Please note:    This is the night we serve The
Barony of Axemoor so please wear
                                               your Fian Ruadh Tabard or
Baldric. There will be a Bardic after
                                               dinner. Bring your
musical instruments, song books and stories.

Thursday      The Sea Doggies (Friends of Axemoor) will feed the Axemoor
and Loch Ruadh Group.
                       The Feast will be held in the A&S Tent away from
camp. You must bring your own
                       Feast Gear. The Time and location of A&S tent to
be announced at War.

Friday            Hearty Beef stew in vegetables and more, served over
noodles, with Garlic Bread,
                       Fruit, Pudding and Ice Tea.

Saturday        Burgers and Hot Dogs with all the trimmings, Chips, (any
left over desert) and Ice Tea.

Breakfast, lunch and drinks for these meals are your responsibility.

Constance Culvern would like to prepare her Hawaiian Breakfast for those
whom are willing to donate $1.50 to cover her cost. It is a very good
breakfast. Constance count me in. Please email me if you wish to eat.
She needs to know how much food to bring.

And finally, there is always some thing more need when a large group
camps together.  Everyone please bring an extra rolls of Paper Towels
for the kitchen and Heavy Duty Foil is useful. Other item you bring
maybe helpful such as utensils and spices.

In service to the Canton of Loch Ruadh
and The House of Mac an Ghabhan,
Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
(aka Daniel of Axemoor)