[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Gulf War XI Final Countdown

E. Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 5 10:35:19 PST 2002

As always, I will be be accompanied by my spice box.
It has (almost) everything, including rose water and
corn starch. Utensils, paper towels, napkins, TRASH
BAGS, etc. are already packed.

And, YES! Count me in for the Hawaiian breakfast, too.
Thanks!

/Ly Elizabeth

Dan Foster <fosterd3 at earthlink.net> wrote:<~snipped~>

--