[Loch-Ruadh] Ballista Name

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 10:06:35 PST 2002

Back at Feb's populace meeting, Padraig issued a
challenge to come up with a name for my ballista.

So far I have one submission.

I'm going to close this competition Sat morning when
the ballista is loaded in the Elfsea truck.

Anyone have any name ideas?

It is my belief that an engine needs to "earn" its
name on the field, however I need a name for the gulf
wars inspection card thingy(yes that's a technical
term), so I'll have to decide on one quick---that's
the main reason for the competition.

-Bjorn