[Loch-Ruadh] We are ready for GW XI

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 20:27:52 PST 2002

Greetings to all,

This will be the last message I send till after Gulf War XI. The trailer
is packed, Our trucks are packed and we are ready to roll. Gwenllian,
Elayne and I will leave around 9 am Saturday morning. We should arrive
Hattisberg, MS about 7 pm.  Sunday we will arrive at the Gulf War site
around noon or so. Monday morning the gates open at 7 am.

Whom in the Loch Ruadh camp will arrive (Monday morning) first? This
could be a wagering thought to raise money for Gulf War XII, 2003. Will
some one run with this idea.

Again thank you all for your contributions and support. The Loch Ruadh
campers will make all of you very proud.  We shell collect war points,
battle hard and come home as Great Victors. As we travel to far away
lands keep the home fires burning for all.

In service,
Daniel

PS, Will some one bring a 50 or 100 foot water hose with good end
fittings. This way the camp will have fresh water for cooking, Cleaning
and Drinking.