[Loch-Ruadh] Songbooks

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Mar 22 09:49:09 PST 2002

Several people have asked me about the location of my songbooks.  You can find them at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/padraig_ruad, which is my Yahoo! briefcase public folder area.

Click on Songbooks, then right-click on the file you want and select "Save Target As" from the dropdown menu.  This will give you a box to choose where you want the file saved on your computer.

The songbook files are zipped so that they will download faster.  After they have downloaded, you can unzip the files with WinZip or other file decompression utility.

If you need unzipped versions of any of these files, please email me privately and I'll send them to you.

In Service,

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com