[Loch-Ruadh] A call for aid

Kylan --- kylan__ at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:15:18 PST 2002

A call for aid,

	Dear friends I am sorry to bring this news to you late, so of you may have
heard. The night of Daniels bardic, as Lacey, Hook, and I made our way home
down I-35, we were struck broadside by a drunk driver. The mid-to-late 80
tan ford station wagon, struck Lacey’s new car on the drivers side. The
wagon then fishtailed in front of our car and slammed into the wall going 60
at the Hemphill exit. Everyone in both cars came through apparently fine. I
say apparently because as I was calling 911 this drunk drove off at a high
rate away from the site of the accident. The only words spoken from her was
“We’re fine baby…” This woman never got out of her car and didn’t care that
she could have killed us all. I report was taken nearly forty minutes later.
By this time she had gotten away. Today as I type this I am at home and in
pain from the collision. Following is a description of the car, driver and
damage possibly caused to the wagon.

Wagon: Mid-to-late 80 possibly a Ford LTD, tan in color with wood grain
panels. Damage was done to the passenger side front quarter of the wagon
from the broadside and front-end damage from the wall. License Number (G3_
ZMT) we didn’t catch the third character on the plates.

Driver: Mid-to-late forties, female, about 135-145 lbs, smoker, mid-length
bleach blonde hair. The passenger may also drive the car, which was about
the same age, black male.

This is not a call for street justice just a call for aid, to find this
person.

In service of the law,
Kylan Ulfgierrson

P.S. If you wish to call about this matter my home phone number is
8175698691 thank you…