[Loch-Ruadh] Timothy's Heraldry Competition ......

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Mar 28 06:33:45 PST 2002

..... ends at Springfaire.  We want those books!!  I need to know if you
have turned in any painted award charters,  have made a submission to
the College of Heralds locally or at Gulf War (name, device or badge)
and if you spent any time volunteering at Scribes or Heralds Point at
Gulf War.  All of this counts!! And I need to make sure it has all been
turned in on Thursday before Springfaire.

Dana

Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!