[Loch-Ruadh] woo hoo!!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Mar 29 08:23:58 PST 2002

Bonjour mes amis!

I have good news, and am so overjoyed that I must share it with you all, my
dear friends.

My brother will be coming home Monday, April 1st (and no, it's no joke).  We
will be journeying to the far edge of Loch Ruadh, to Mineral Wells to pick
him up and bring him home.  He has been away for several years, and will be
living with us until he can find a job and a place of his own.

We will be bringing him to Springfaire for you all to meet, so please dish
out a hearty helping our of famous Loch Ruadh hospitality when you meet him.

Amicalement,
Madelina