[Loch-Ruadh] Camping at Springfaire

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Mar 29 08:46:01 PST 2002

Pot luck is generally just Saturday night.  Each person brings a can of
stew and something else (feeding 6 - 12 people) to add to the potluck.
In our camp throw away dishes are ok, if you decide to partake of the
Elfsea feast you will need feast gear.  If you don't have any yet let me
know and I will fix you up with some.

Dana

Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!