[Loch-Ruadh] Not me

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun Mar 3 16:39:39 PST 2002

Prohero wrote:

> So, in case anyone had seen something in the news, it wasn't me.  Thank
> goodness, I'd hate  to miss the War because of that!

Of course! All your injuries are supposed to happen *at* the war (but
wait till late Saturday... :)

In any case, I'm glad your smelly Saxon carcass is still available for
me to stomp on. Of course, that'd be less troublesome for me to do if
you weren't on our side and my commander to boot...

Sluggy!

--

Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any
more than just standing in a garage makes you a car.