[Loch-Ruadh] GW XI Final Count Down

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 13:45:18 PST 2002

Greetings to all,

Thursday afternoon the Loch Ruadh trailer will be packed. Gwenllian,
Elayne and I will leave Saturday morning. We should arrive GW XI by noon
Sunday. The 10 day Weather forecast shows Sunday March 10 thru Friday
March 15 Partly Sunny. High Temps avg. 67 degrees and Low Temps avg. 45
degrees. We will all hope for very light rain, maybe one day and no
more.

Here is the Feast list, Dinner only to be served about 5:30 pm each day.
Do not forget to bring your own feast gear for each meal.

Remember breakfast and lunch is you responsibility.

Monday - No Feast ( setup day) every one bring your own meal.

Tuesday - New Orleans Gumbo served over Popcorn Rice form South
Louisiana, Bread, Desert and Ice tea.

Wednesday - Fried Turkeys, English pea salad, Baked beans, Garlic bread,
Fruit, Desert and Ice tea.
Please note: This is the night we serve the Barony of Axemoor so please
wear you Fian Ruadh Tabard or Baldric. Following feast, there will be a
Bardic hosted by Loch Ruadh. So bring your musical instruments, song
books and stories. Bardic will be held at the New Axemoor Bardic area.

Thursday - The Sea Doggies (Friends of Axemoor) will serve feast to
Axemoor and Loch Ruadh. The feast will be served in the A&S tent. Time
and location to be announced at War.

Friday - Hearty Beef Stew served over noodles, Garlic bread, pudding and
Ice tea.

Saturday - Burgers and Hot Dogs with all the trimmings, Chips (any left
over desert) and Ice Tea.

And finally, there is always some thing more needed when a large group
camps together. Every one please bring and extra roll of paper towels
for the kitchen and Heavy duty foil is useful. Other items will be
helpful in the kitchen such as utensils and spices.

In service,
Daniel