[Loch-Ruadh] need Fian Ruadh emblem pattern

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Mar 8 10:08:42 PST 2002

Bonjour!

Does anyone have the Fian Ruadh emblem pattern saved to a file or available
to fax to me?  I need this before 5 p.m. so that I may take it home and
finish Logan's tabard.

My fax number is 817-415-6026.  I can print out anything from Word, Paint,
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Photo Editor, Microsoft Imaging (tif files, jpegs,
etc.), Paperport, or ??

If not, I can drive over to Dana's this evening, but I still have lots of
sewing and packing to do, so I'd like to avoid I-20 at 5:15 p.m. if
possible.

My most humble thanks if you can help,
Madelina