[Loch-Ruadh] Ballista Name

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 10:09:23 PST 2002

--- Sluggy <slugmusk at linuxlegend.com> wrote:
> Sluggy wrote:
>
> > http://www.cafepress.com/slugmusk
>
> Oh, and though it's probably too late for anyone to
> get any for this
> war, here's one I made for last year...

If people want the "tie" shirt, we can have them sent
to me(or Dana or anyone else who's not going).  Philip
and Sara aren't leaving until Thursday night, so it's
possible I can get the shirts to them, and they in
turn can get them to you.  wow that's a run on
sentence, but I just don't care.  :-)

-Bjorn to be grammatically incorrect at times