[Loch-Ruadh] Ballista Name

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 8 10:37:02 PST 2002

Airborne (Hey - perhaps that should be AirBjorn?) means the person will the
thrown over the wall of the fort. Wiley has volunteered for this, but to the
the SECOND one over the wall in this manner.
So far, nobody has volunteered to be first. I guess everybody wants to live
through the battle!

By the way, this was tried by a member of the Varangian Guard. They never
heard from him again. It is in one of the Sagas.

PP!