[Loch-Ruadh] We're Back

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Mar 13 08:56:58 PST 2002

Amber and I are back safely from England - she wisely has today off to recover from the trip, and I'm at work wishing that I had done the same.  :(

We had a great time, despite having no email access for two weeks, so I'm slowly going through emails and trying to catch up on everything.

We took about 700 pictures, and while a lot of them won't interest anyone else, we've got some great shots of Warwick Castle, Stratford-Upon-Avon and Stonehenge - I'll get them uploaded to where they can be seen as soon as possible.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com