[Loch-Ruadh] WAY OT----sexual personality test

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Mar 15 14:59:13 PST 2002

Is there a chart for comparison?  What does your mean?  Here's mine:

Jane, your Sexual Persona is Omega.

    Did you know?

As an Omega, your sexual energy is so powerful, it might be challenging for
you to gauge the sexual energy of others.   <it's just blinding!  It zaps
everyone else's off the radar!!  LOL>

But that's just scratching the surface. Understand the intimate details of
your sexual personality.

 LOL

Madelina