[Loch-Ruadh] home safe & etc.

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Mar 19 08:30:30 PST 2002

Logan made it in safe and sound (well, bodily, anyway) at 1:15 a.m. this
morning.

He is very tired after hammering sunup to sundown, and barely breaking even
on the trip.  I am trying to convince him that he needs to increase his
visibility and go to Crown Tourney.

Who else is making the pilgrimage to Big Spring?

He sends his thanks to everyone, but especially Gwenllian, for bringing him
hot meals.

I will be attending Bardic tomorrow come hell or high water, and it looks
like the high water is winning just now.  I am coming by myself because I
need a break from the kids.

I'll probably make strawberry pie or homemade bread.  Just wondering if
anything similar to cream cheese is period, but don't have time to subscribe
to the cooks' list or surf around for an answer.  Anyone got a clue?

See y'all tomorrow,
Madelina
exhausted war widow