[Loch-Ruadh] G.W. XI

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:00:58 PST 2002

Thank all of you for making this war so good!  We may have been a bit
cramped, but everyone took it in stride and we had fun!!!!!!!!!  Thank all
of you who worked without complaint, doing jobs that were not very glamorous
and sometimes were smelly and oily, and my very special thanks for not even
one complaint about the food.  Remember, it's not too soon to start getting
ready for next year!

Gwenllian
Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!