[Loch-Ruadh] Hi everyone

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:32:34 PST 2002

Let me introduce myself.

I am Eirik Mac an Ghabhann.  I have been away for a very long time studying
under the finest of scholars in the Kingdom of the Middle.  I jouneyed long
and hard to reunite myself with my fellow household members.  Now that I am
back in the area, I am making plans to start participating in the monthly
meetings and just about anything else that is going on.

For those of you that do not know me, let me tell you a bit about myself.
My original name was Eirik Gunnolfson, I was one of many displaced norseman
who was welcomed into House Mac.  I came over from the homeland in search of
bobbles and shiney things, but instead I found a family.

For those that already know me .. well .. I am back .. haha.

I hope to meet a lot of you who I never met 7 years ago at this coming up
populace meeting and get reacquainted with those who I already know.

Until then, be well.

Patrick Bixler
Eirik Gunnolfson of House Mac an Ghabhann