[Loch-Ruadh] Prayer request

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Sat Mar 30 18:04:49 PST 2002

Hopefully no-one will mind.

I don't know how many remember Joe Evans. He showed up to a few of our
meetings and also attended Lughnasad a couple of years ago, and has not been
to many meetings since due to work schedules and some other mundane matters.
Anyway he was involved in a head-on collision earlier today in Kansas. As of
right now he has a broken wrist and ankle, and apparently also has a skull
fracture which has caused damage to his sinus area.
His mother and psudo-stepfather are my friends who have attended occasional
meetings.

Dohmnall