[Loch-Ruadh] Last minute check list

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Mar 4 20:16:22 PST 2002

Amongst the things on my checklist is to verify that I have my
membership and fighter authorization cards in order. Since I just
renewed, I have a nice crisp new membership card that even has the right
name on it and everything.

What I seem to be missing is any form of fighter authorization card.
It's usually in my armor bag, but no luck this time.

Who would be the best person to contact for securing a duplicate over
the next 2-3 days?

Thanks in advance,

Sluggy!

--

Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any
more than just standing in a garage makes you a car.