[Loch-Ruadh] Last minute check list

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Tue Mar 5 07:38:43 PST 2002

I have one blank card but Conor will have to do the authorization as I am not
able to authorize.   I will bring it to populace and Kara and Sluggy can fight
over it... LOL

Tim Cantley wrote:

> Well hopefull Dunstan will ready this and bring some authorization cards to
> Populace.  Kara needs one with non-combatant authorization so she can
> water-bear on the field at Gulf War.
>
> Sean
>
> From: Sluggy <slugmusk at linuxlegend.com>
> To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org, ES list <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Last minute check list
> Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 22:16:22 -0600
>
> Amongst the things on my checklist is to verify that I have my
> membership and fighter authorization cards in order. Since I just
> renewed, I have a nice crisp new membership card that even has the right
> name on it and everything.
>
> What I seem to be missing is any form of fighter authorization card.
> It's usually in my armor bag, but no luck this time.
>
> Who would be the best person to contact for securing a duplicate over
> the next 2-3 days?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sluggy!
>
> --
>
> Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any
> more than just standing in a garage makes you a car.

Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petroces Stow {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number
of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?

The next time you feel like complaining, remember:
 Your garbage disposal probably eats better than
 thirty percent of the people in this world.