[Loch-Ruadh] Last minute check list

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Mar 5 20:01:08 PST 2002

Tim Cantley wrote:

> Not a problem.  Kara's authorization can be done at Gulf War.  It's more
> important that Sluggy get his first.

I am in the process of making arrangements with His Excellency Llewelyn
to secure a replacement for my missing card.

Besides, even for a non-combatant, I'd recommend that authorizations be
done before one is on-site, if nothing else just to have it done and out
of the way. All my authorizations are current, I've simply misplaced my
card. If anything, it's a powerful indication that it's been far too
long since I have been in armor regularly.

Sluggy!

P.S. or regular in my armor, for that matter...