[Loch-Ruadh] WAY OT----sexual personality test

blakrose blakrose at swbell.net
Fri Mar 15 15:10:52 PST 2002

this is what it said.......

john, your sexual personality is Zeta-ETDN-10.

                   Your sexual personality is determined by your sexual persona

(Zeta), 4 sexual scales
                   (Emotional/Physical, Look/Touch, Daring/Modest,
Verbal/Non-verbal), and your libido
                   score (10).

                   As a Zeta, the high degree of confidence you feel around
your
sexuality matches your
                   level of experience. Your sexual confidence and awareness
are
particularly high.

                   How do we know this? How do we know that you focus more on
the emotional than the
                   physical connection with your partner while having sex?