[Loch-Ruadh] OT-----two questions?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Mar 26 14:56:28 PST 2002

Try this.  I don't know if it works or not because I don't have speakers on
my 'puter at work, but it's worth a shot:

http://www.prometheus-music.com/eli/virtual.html

And here's the receipt for the rolls:

Mrs. Cory's Rolls

1 pkg. yeast
1 c. warm water
1 egg
1/4 c. butter, melted
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
2 1/2 c. flour

Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Mix in egg, butter, sugar, salt and flour.
Let rise 45 minutes.
Brush tops of rolls with butter.
Bake at 400° about 15 minutes.

Makes about 2 1/2 dozen. Prepare rolls the day before you need them, don't
bake, and put into freezer.  Take them out about 1 1/2 hours before you want
to cook them, and let them rise.  May also be used to make cinnamon rolls.

Madelina, ever a font of knowledge, heh heh