[Loch-Ruadh] Location of "Wandering" Bardic?

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri May 3 15:49:34 PDT 2002

Well Loch Ruadh's bardic doesn't wander, its always the 3rd wed night at
Baroness Dana's.

However, tonight *is* the open bardic that is usually held at Lord
Tarkus' and it is wandering from Kragenworth Keep and will at Lady
Elizabeth Hawkwoods. I think someone has posted directions and phone on
the list for her.

Unfortunately we cannot make it so everyone have fun for us!

Magdalea

 Hey guys, I've heard a rumor that the Loch Ruad Bardic is wandering
again tonight, or is it at Tarkus' Kragenworth Keep as ususal?

Let me know, please --

Tiggy

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.