[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Sat May 4 06:13:23 PDT 2002

Well, here's the reason why I ask, "Who's going?"

I ordered a tankard form Cynthia of Scarletwood and I wasn't able to
make Spring Faire.  She has it completed and will be at Warlord.  I was
just wondering if someone would "volunteer" to pick it up for me, as I
can't get off work to attend myself.  She shouldn't be too hard to find
if she is merchanting.

If you are willing to assist me, please email me privately so we don't
clog up the list here.  (I am assuming there will be lots of
volunteers..  hee hee )
Thanks

Dunstan