[Loch-Ruadh] Another birthday

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue May 7 08:31:20 PDT 2002

You're one to talk!  You never did tell us if your doctor confirmed that
your bad indigestion was really a "minor" heart attack or not....

And while at it, have you gone to the doctor for your sinus infection???
Some of us are tired of you missing Friday bardics....  tsk tsk tsk

Madelina
playing Mommy today