[Loch-Ruadh] S&I Update!

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun May 12 20:16:10 PDT 2002

Monday May 13 is Loch Ruadh's Scribes & Illuminators night.

Mundane matters have captured Lady Mebd, who was to have held the meeting and
I have not really prepared for it at my home HOWEVER

1.  Due to weather, there was a question if the outlying/rural area would be
a sensible choice for those who would travel some distance to attend any way.
 (Weather may not be an issue tomorrow evening, the verdict is still out on
that)
2.  Baroness/Mistress Stella is giving wonderful classes on actual parchment
and its treatment - to be held in the metroplex area.  Anyone interested in
the period techniques is highly encouraged to attend.
3.  Last attendance was small - due in some extent to Gulf War burn out and
distance - but this is also why we alternate, to give those in far west areas
a place to participate close to their home, and another on the other side of
the canton as it was intended to reach and serve the most people

Please post to the list if anyone is interested in attending tomorrow evening
at our southwest Ft. Worth location.  If there is interest, I will try to
oblige (interpret as mad 5pm cleaning spree!).  The canton itself has been
quite busy and with traveling, weather and holidays it would be quite
understandable to reschedule.

If the consensus is to postpone this meeting - we will resume our schedule
and meet on the second Monday of June at our home.

May you all be found well and have had a happy and joyous Mother's Day with
those you love.

Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir