[Loch-Ruadh] We found the dirty lil b...

Kylan --- kylan__ at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 07:35:25 PDT 2002

Unto the good people of Loch Ruadh,

It is my pleasure to announce that yesterday while driving around, Lacey and
I happened across the car the hit us and ran. After the police arrived and
we talked with the owner we discovered that, the person driving was a x-girl
friend named Amy Overs. Getting all of his info we finally have everything
in place. I would like to take you all for your help and concern. PS to the
person that went just a little farther than was legal, I would like to say
you where right all of the info was the same.

On a different subject, if it rains tomorrow fighter practice will not take
place. Please call ahead otherwise, thank you. 817-832-7464

Thank you all,

Kylan Ulfgierrson