[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Steppes] alternate route to warlord

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Sun May 19 02:15:44 PDT 2002

Forwarded from the Steppes list.

WE have heard that because on extensive construction
on I-20 east of Dallas that using an alternate route
is recommended. It looks like the best option is to
take State Hwy 175 from Dallas to near Mabank and then
take State Road 198 north into Canton. If anyone with
more current informaton cares to comment, We would
love to hear it.

You can also take 80 from Dallas into Terrell, then continue on to 19 then
go south on 19 to Canton. You will hit about 7 little towns on your way to
19 so you will have to at least go anywhere from 45 to 30 through the
cities.

If you are as far north as I you can take 380 to Greenville then go south on
69 then 19 south to Canton. That route for me takes the same amount of time
as it would if I were to take the normal route sans construction but there
is construction in three places along 75 between my home and 635 this year.

---