[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Warlord

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Mon May 20 17:48:48 PDT 2002

Greetings to all of our friends in Loch Ruadh.

Daire and I are arriving at Warlord sometime on Friday as close to 1pm as
possible.    We will be happy to rope off or reserve areas until the
autocrat says no.  Once the area is roped, it will be first come, first
serve on the land grab.  However, we need to get some idea of how much land
to grab over all.  So, if you plan on going and camping, please send a
private email with some idea of how much room you will need so that we can
guestimate how much to grab.

housedragonstar at prodigy.net

For those of you who are interested in getting into the pirate theme of
things, we will have the Loch Ruadh Shipworks up and running on Friday
afternoon.  This is strictly a cut and tape sort of affair, but we will have
some hot dogs there for any who are willing to lend a hand with the ship
building.  That too is a first come, first served item.

There is a party under the Steppes List Field pavilion to celebrate the
investiture of Daniel and Siobhan and it is rumored that pirates will show
up there at some point so we have to have some boats to sail.

Anyone who wants to participate in the pirate fun, please do so.  The more
pirates we have a wanderin about the site, the better!!!  The whole idea is
to relax, laugh a bit and have a lot of fun.

Daire and Medb