[Loch-Ruadh] Biopsy update

Kathy Varner dkv250 at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 17:19:54 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Well! There has never been such a difference in procedures as we saw
yesterday.

Terry made it through the CT Scan driven Biopsy without a hitch. The Dr was
able to obtain 3 viable samples without subjecting him to an anesthetic and
without a repeat of the suffering, disorientation and beligerence that
resulted last Thurs. We were greatly pleased and relived by the outcome.

Results will not be available for 10-14 days, but the hard part of this stage
is complete.

Thanks to all for your concern and support.
Kathy

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]