[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Warlord Camping Space Needed

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Thu May 23 18:34:13 PDT 2002

Okay, since it looks as if there will be two sets of us grabbing land, here
is the list we have so far as to what we have seen on the list and sent us
privately for the great Warlord land grab.

Fiona and Alaric    12 x 10 tent
Kathy    12 x 10 tent
Sean    10 x 14, 10 x 14, and 10 x 10
Angela and Erik    10 x14 and 8 x 10
Dana    9 x 12
Constance    10 x 16
Vigulf    10 x 14
Elizabeth H.    10 x 14
Gustav and LeNieve    three earth pimples
Daire and Medb have a 10 x 20

We are planning on getting there as close to 1pm as possible.  We have rope.
Lots of yellow rope.

Does anyone mind if there is a street between us if it means having more
people closer to the list, water or privvy, or do you all prefer to get one
of the "blocks?"

We will check email again in the AM.

Medb and Daire