[Loch-Ruadh] Happenings

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Thu May 30 15:54:47 PDT 2002

Sounds good to me, but how do we get out of there after only four hours?
Gwenllian

Don't take a lot of money, and leave the credit cards at home????? gd&rvvf

Seriously, depending on what time everyone wants to meet, It shouldn't be a
problem. The last trip we made as a group, I think we met at around 8am, got
to the district and most everyone was done by 1:30 or there abouts, and
everyone still made it to FP more or less on time. Besides FP and the
classes we are having now are being held later than before.

Dohmnall

---