[Loch-Ruadh] Camping at Guardian of the Tor.

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 19:03:21 PDT 2002

Is there going to be a Loch Ruadh encampment at Guardian of the Tor?  I am
guessing that Angela and I won't be on site until 5-6pm.  From what I have
read, there are 2 places to camp.  One by the equestrian place and the other
in some trees along the river.  I would prefer riverside camping.

If anyone is going to be on site early enough to stake out some spots, let
the rest of us know.

Eirik